Solve this medium chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0137
Difficulty level : medium
Description : Mate in 2 moves
Next Move : Black
Player level : Intermediate
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/gmvlqd2
Medium chess puzzle 0137
Solution to medium chess puzzle 0137
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of medium chess puzzle 0137.
Move by black
Move by white
Move by black
Right moves for the solution to the medium chess puzzle 0137
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
- Nh3+, Bf3#
Explanation for the moves
- Nh3+ - Your knight moves to h3 and gives check. This is to make the opponent’s king to move to h1 or g2.
- Kg2 - Opponent’s king moves to g2.
- Bf3# - Your bishop moves to f3 and checkmate. Opponent’s king can’t capture your bishop or knight since they are supported by the rook and queen. This is how you can mate in 2 moves.
- For right move - Your moves were excellent that helped you win the game. Keep it up
- For wrong move - You could have used the bishop and knight to win the game. Do not stop trying
Categories of medium chess puzzle 0137
This medium chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Medium chess puzzles
- Mate in 2 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Knight puzzles in chess
- Bishop puzzles in chess
medium chess puzzle 0137 chart
How to view the solution to medium chess puzzle 0137
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the medium chess puzzle 0137
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Medium Chess puzzle # 0137 - Mate in 2 moves pdf and read offline
Download the Medium Chess puzzle # 0137 - Mate in 2 moves in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Medium chess puzzle 0137
- Solution to medium chess puzzle 0137
- Categories of medium chess puzzle 0137
- medium chess puzzle 0137 chart
- How to view the solution to medium chess puzzle 0137
- How to get help for moves in the medium chess puzzle 0137
- Play chess for free