Solve this medium chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0135
Difficulty level : medium
Description : Mate in 2 moves
Next Move : White
Player level : Intermediate
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/g736cj2
Medium chess puzzle 0135
Solution to medium chess puzzle 0135
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of medium chess puzzle 0135.
Move by white
Move by black
Move by white
Right moves for the solution to the medium chess puzzle 0135
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
- Ne6+, Qxa4#
Explanation for the moves
- Ne6+ - This is a two purpose move. One is to give check. This also opens the fourth rank for your queen.
- Ke8 - Opponent’s pawn can’t capture your knight since it is pinned to their king.
- Qxa4# - Your queen captures opponent’s queen and checkmate. Opponent’s king can’t move due to the additional attack from your pieces. This is how you can mate in 2 moves.
- For right move - You have won by using the pin and discovered attack. Good move
- For wrong move - You could have opened the fourth rank for a checkmate. Try again.
Categories of medium chess puzzle 0135
This medium chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Medium chess puzzles
- Mate in 2 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Pin puzzles in chess
- Queen puzzles in chess
- Knight puzzles in chess
medium chess puzzle 0135 chart
How to view the solution to medium chess puzzle 0135
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the medium chess puzzle 0135
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Medium Chess puzzle # 0135 - Mate in 2 moves pdf and read offline
Download the Medium Chess puzzle # 0135 - Mate in 2 moves in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Medium chess puzzle 0135
- Solution to medium chess puzzle 0135
- Categories of medium chess puzzle 0135
- medium chess puzzle 0135 chart
- How to view the solution to medium chess puzzle 0135
- How to get help for moves in the medium chess puzzle 0135
- Play chess for free