Solve this medium chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0101
Difficulty level : medium
Description : Gain opponent’s rook
Next Move : White
Player level : Intermediate
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/gvcjv82
Medium chess puzzle 0101
Solution to medium chess puzzle 0101
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of medium chess puzzle 0101.
Move by black
Move by white
Move by black
Move by white
Right moves for the solution to the medium chess puzzle 0101
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
- Nf7+, Nxe5
Explanation for the moves
- Rxe5 - Opponent’s rook sacrifices itself for an advantage. If you capture the rook with your king, they will capture your knight and then promote their pawn
- Nf7+ - Your knight forks opponent’s rook and king
- Kh5 - Opponent’s king escapes from the check threat by moving to h5
- Nxe5 - Your knight captures opponent’s hanging rook. Now your can move your knight and block the opponent’s pawn from getting promotion. This is how you can gain opponent’s rook.
- For right move - Your fork was excellent that helped you gained the rook. Keep it up
- For wrong move - You should not hesitate to fork the opponent’s king to gain the rook.
Categories of medium chess puzzle 0101
This medium chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Medium chess puzzles
- Gain puzzles in chess
- Fork puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Knight puzzles in chess
medium chess puzzle 0101 chart
How to view the solution to medium chess puzzle 0101
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the medium chess puzzle 0101
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Medium Chess puzzle # 0101 - Gain opponent's rook pdf and read offline
Download the Medium Chess puzzle # 0101 - Gain opponent's rook in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Medium chess puzzle 0101
- Solution to medium chess puzzle 0101
- Categories of medium chess puzzle 0101
- medium chess puzzle 0101 chart
- How to view the solution to medium chess puzzle 0101
- How to get help for moves in the medium chess puzzle 0101
- Play chess for free