Solve this medium chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0095
Difficulty level : medium
Description : Gain opponent’s queen in 2 moves
Next Move : White
Player level : Intermediate
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/gm4n222
Medium chess puzzle 0095
Solution to medium chess puzzle 0095
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of medium chess puzzle 0095.
Move by white
Move by black
Move by white
Right moves for the solution to the medium chess puzzle 0095
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
- Nf6+, Rxg7
Explanation for the moves
- Nf6+ - Your knight moves to f6 and gives check to opponent. This is a discovered attack as the movement of the knight opens the attack on the opponent’s queen from your rook.
- Kf8 - Opponent’s king moves to f8 to escape from the check threat. Opponent’s queen can’t capture your knight since it is pinned to their king by your rook
- Rxg7 - Your rook captures opponents queen. This is a gain. This is how you can gain opponent’s queen in 2 moves.
- For right move - You gained the queen through a discovered attack. Good moves
- For wrong move - You could have gained the queen by a check from your knight. Try again.
Categories of medium chess puzzle 0095
This medium chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Medium chess puzzles
- Gain puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Rook puzzles in chess
- Knight puzzles in chess
medium chess puzzle 0095 chart
How to view the solution to medium chess puzzle 0095
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the medium chess puzzle 0095
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Medium Chess puzzle # 0095 - Gain opponent's queen in 2 moves pdf and read offline
Download the Medium Chess puzzle # 0095 - Gain opponent's queen in 2 moves in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Medium chess puzzle 0095
- Solution to medium chess puzzle 0095
- Categories of medium chess puzzle 0095
- medium chess puzzle 0095 chart
- How to view the solution to medium chess puzzle 0095
- How to get help for moves in the medium chess puzzle 0095
- Play chess for free