Solve this medium chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0064
Difficulty level : medium
Description : Mate in 2 moves
Next Move : White
Player level : Intermediate
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/g6n5zx2
Medium chess puzzle 0064
Solution to medium chess puzzle 0064
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of medium chess puzzle 0064.
Move by white
Move by black
Move by white
Right moves for the solution to the medium chess puzzle 0064
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
- Kc6, Qb7#
Explanation for the moves
- Kc6 - This the a crucial move required to checkmate in next move.
- Qb7# - This is called queen mate. Opponent’s king has no free squares to move.
- Ka7 - Since all the other pieces are blocked, this is the only legal move available for the opponent.
- For right move - Your wise moves ends in a queen mate. Keep it up
- For wrong move - You could have had a queen mate in 2 moves. Try again
Categories of medium chess puzzle 0064
This medium chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Medium chess puzzles
- Mate in 2 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Mate pattern puzzles in chess
- Queen puzzles in chess
How to view the solution to medium chess puzzle 0064
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the medium chess puzzle 0064
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Medium Chess puzzle # 0064 - Mate in 2 moves pdf and read offline
Download the Medium Chess puzzle # 0064 - Mate in 2 moves in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Medium chess puzzle 0064
- Solution to medium chess puzzle 0064
- Categories of medium chess puzzle 0064
- How to view the solution to medium chess puzzle 0064
- How to get help for moves in the medium chess puzzle 0064
- Play chess for free