Solve this hard chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics. This hard puzzle is a subset of kids games.
Puzzle No : 0127
Difficulty level : hard
Description : Mate in 2 moves
Next Move : Black
Player level : Advanced
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/gn94hz3
Hard chess puzzle 0127
Solution to hard chess puzzle 0127
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of hard chess puzzle 0127.
Move by black
Move by white
opponent is trying to promote their pawn.
Move by black
Right moves for the solution to the hard chess puzzle 0127
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
- Bxc3, h1=Q#
Explanation for the moves
- Bxc3 - Your bishop captures opponents pawn. This move also restricts the opponent’s king’s access to d2 and b2.
- a7 - Opponent is trying to promote their pawn.
- h1=Q# - Pawn in h file is promoted to a queen and checkmate. Opponent’s king can’t come to second rank due to the attack from your bishops. This is how you can mate in 2 moves.
- For right move - You knew the power of promotion. Keep it up
- For wrong move - You could have promoted the pawn in h file for a checkmate. Do not stop trying
Categories of hard chess puzzle 0127
This hard chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Hard chess puzzles
- Mate in 2 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Promotion puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Pawn puzzles in chess
- Queen puzzles in chess
- Bishop puzzles in chess
hard chess puzzle 0127 chart
How to view the solution to hard chess puzzle 0127
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the hard chess puzzle 0127
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Hard Chess puzzle # 0127 - Mate in 2 moves pdf and read offline
Download the Hard Chess puzzle # 0127 - Mate in 2 moves in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Hard chess puzzle 0127
- Solution to hard chess puzzle 0127
- Categories of hard chess puzzle 0127
- hard chess puzzle 0127 chart
- How to view the solution to hard chess puzzle 0127
- How to get help for moves in the hard chess puzzle 0127
- Play chess for free