Solve this hard chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics. This hard puzzle is a subset of kids games.
Puzzle No : 0090
Difficulty level : hard
Description : Mate in 2 moves
Next Move : White
Player level : Advanced
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/ggnl293
Hard chess puzzle 0090
Solution to hard chess puzzle 0090
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of hard chess puzzle 0090.
Move by black
Move by white
Move by black
Move by white
Right moves for the solution to the hard chess puzzle 0090
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
- Qa3, Qxf8#
Explanation for the moves
- Qc7 - Opponents’ queen moves to c7 to form a battery formation to attack your rook. If your rook moves, they will have a checkmate
- Qa3 - You are ready to sacrifice the rook to have a mate in 2 moves. Your queen moves to a3 and targets the opponent’s rook
- Qxf4 - Opponent’s queen captures your hanging rook and getting ready for a checkmate.
- Qxf8# - Your queen captures the opponent’s hanging rook and checkmate. Opponent’s king can’t move since no free squares are available.. This is how you can mate in 2 moves.
- For right move - You know exactly which moves will give you victory. Good job
- For wrong move - You could have had a check mate by moving the queen. Try again.
Categories of hard chess puzzle 0090
This hard chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Hard chess puzzles
- Sacrifice puzzles in chess
- Mate in 2 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Battery puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Queen puzzles in chess
hard chess puzzle 0090 chart
How to view the solution to hard chess puzzle 0090
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the hard chess puzzle 0090
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Hard Chess puzzle # 0090 - Mate in 2 moves pdf and read offline
Download the Hard Chess puzzle # 0090 - Mate in 2 moves in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Hard chess puzzle 0090
- Solution to hard chess puzzle 0090
- Categories of hard chess puzzle 0090
- hard chess puzzle 0090 chart
- How to view the solution to hard chess puzzle 0090
- How to get help for moves in the hard chess puzzle 0090
- Play chess for free