Solve this hard chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics. This hard puzzle is a subset of kids games.
Puzzle No : 0015
Difficulty level : hard
Description : Mate in 3 moves
Next Move : White
Player level : Advanced
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/grd5h63
Hard chess puzzle 0015
Solution to hard chess puzzle 0015
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Right moves for the solution to the hard chess puzzle 0015
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
- Kc6, Ra4, Ra8#
Explanation for the moves
- Kc6 - This will stop opponents king from moving to seventh rank.
- Ra8# - This is called rook mate or box mate
- For right move - You deserve a big applause. Good work
- For wrong move - Dont lose hope. You can do better.
How to view the solution to hard chess puzzle 0015
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the hard chess puzzle 0015
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Hard chess puzzle - # 0015 - Mate in 3 moves pdf and read offline
Download the Hard chess puzzle - # 0015 - Mate in 3 moves in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Hard chess puzzle 0015
- Solution to hard chess puzzle 0015
- How to view the solution to hard chess puzzle 0015
- How to get help for moves in the hard chess puzzle 0015
- Play chess for free