Solve this hard chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics. This hard puzzle is a subset of kids games.
Puzzle No : 0005
Difficulty level : hard
Description : mate in 3 moves
Next Move : White
Player level : Advanced
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/gvpz6s3
Hard chess puzzle 0005
Solution to hard chess puzzle 0005
Mate in 3 moves can be done by following these steps
- Capture the pawn c5 by your knight and attacks their queen. This move is two fold. One is the attack on their queen and the second one is connecting your queen and rook so that they form a battery along the d file. Once their queen is threatened, they may move their queen to a safer square
- Now you need to sacrifice your queen. Though queen is the valueable piece, the objective of the chess game is to checkmate. Give a check by moving your queen to d8.
- Now their knight will capture your queen. After your queen is captured, you can checkmate by capturing the knight at d8. The king can not capture your rook as it is supported by the bishop at g5.
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
How to view the solution to hard chess puzzle 0005
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the hard chess puzzle 0005
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Hard chess puzzle - # 0005 - mate in 3 moves pdf and read offline
Download the Hard chess puzzle - # 0005 - mate in 3 moves in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Hard chess puzzle 0005
- Solution to hard chess puzzle 0005
- How to view the solution to hard chess puzzle 0005
- How to get help for moves in the hard chess puzzle 0005
- Play chess for free