Solve this easy chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0136
Difficulty level : Easy
Description : Mate in 1 move
Next Move : White
Player level : Beginner
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/gwxgk61
Easy chess puzzle 0136
Solution to easy chess puzzle 0136
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of easy chess puzzle 0136.
Move by white
your knight moves to d6 and checkmate. this move also opens the e file for your queen. opponent’s king is blocked by friendly pieces. the pawn at e7 can’t capture your knight since it is pinned to their king by your queen. this is how you can mate in 1 move.
Right moves for the solution to the easy chess puzzle 0136
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
Explanation for the moves
- Nd6# - Your knight moves to d6 and checkmate. This move also opens the e file for your queen. Opponent’s king is blocked by friendly pieces. The pawn at e7 can’t capture your knight since it is pinned to their king by your queen. This is how you can mate in 1 move.
- For right move - You have used your knight and the pin technique to win the game. It was a good decision
- For wrong move - You should have moved your knight to have a checkmate. Try again
Categories of easy chess puzzle 0136
This easy chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Easy chess puzzles
- Mate in 1 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Terminology puzzles in chess
- Pin puzzles in chess
- Knight puzzles in chess
easy chess puzzle 0136 chart
How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0136
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0136
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Easy Chess puzzle # 0136 - Mate in 1 move pdf and read offline
Download the Easy Chess puzzle # 0136 - Mate in 1 move in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Easy chess puzzle 0136
- Solution to easy chess puzzle 0136
- Categories of easy chess puzzle 0136
- easy chess puzzle 0136 chart
- How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0136
- How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0136
- Play chess for free