Solve this easy chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0133
Difficulty level : Easy
Description : How do you respond after losing your queen
Next Move : White
Player level : Beginner
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/g9q4t71
Easy chess puzzle 0133
Solution to easy chess puzzle 0133
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of easy chess puzzle 0133.
Move by black
Move by white
since a8 is free, your rook moves to a8 and checkmate. opponent’s king can’t move due to the additional attack from your bishop and the block by friendly pawns. this is how you can respond after losing your queen.
Right moves for the solution to the easy chess puzzle 0133
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
Explanation for the moves
- Nxd5 - opponent’s knight captures your hanging queen. This is a mistake as the knight gave up its support to a8.
- Ra8# - Since a8 is free, Your rook moves to a8 and checkmate. Opponent’s king can’t move due to the additional attack from your bishop and the block by friendly pawns. This is how you can respond after losing your queen.
- For right move - You perfectly understood that the checkmate is superior than losing the queen. Thats the way to do it.
- For wrong move - You could have had a checkmate by moving the rook. Try again
Categories of easy chess puzzle 0133
This easy chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Easy chess puzzles
- Sacrifice puzzles in chess
- Mate in 1 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Rook puzzles in chess
easy chess puzzle 0133 chart
How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0133
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0133
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Easy Chess puzzle # 0133 - How do you respond after losing your queen pdf and read offline
Download the Easy Chess puzzle # 0133 - How do you respond after losing your queen in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Easy chess puzzle 0133
- Solution to easy chess puzzle 0133
- Categories of easy chess puzzle 0133
- easy chess puzzle 0133 chart
- How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0133
- How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0133
- Play chess for free