Solve this easy chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0132
Difficulty level : Easy
Description : What is the better move than losing your rook
Next Move : White
Player level : Beginner
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/gbpfnp1
Easy chess puzzle 0132
Solution to easy chess puzzle 0132
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of easy chess puzzle 0132.
Move by black
Move by white
Right moves for the solution to the easy chess puzzle 0132
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
Explanation for the moves
- b4 - Opponent’s queen supported pawn threatens your rook. With this move, c4 is left unguarded.
- Bc4# - Since the support to c4 is lost, Your bishop moves to c4 and checkmate. This is better than losing the rook.
- For right move - You have moved bishop correctly to have a checkmate. It is a good strategy not to mind the attack on the rook.
- For wrong move - You failed to realise the option to checkmate. Try again
Categories of easy chess puzzle 0132
This easy chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Easy chess puzzles
- Sacrifice puzzles in chess
- Mate in 1 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Bishop puzzles in chess
easy chess puzzle 0132 chart
How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0132
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0132
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Easy Chess puzzle # 0132 - What is the better move than losing your rook pdf and read offline
Download the Easy Chess puzzle # 0132 - What is the better move than losing your rook in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Easy chess puzzle 0132
- Solution to easy chess puzzle 0132
- Categories of easy chess puzzle 0132
- easy chess puzzle 0132 chart
- How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0132
- How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0132
- Play chess for free