Solve this easy chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0128
Difficulty level : Easy
Description : Mate in 1 move
Next Move : White
Player level : Beginner
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/gl2nl41
Easy chess puzzle 0128
Solution to easy chess puzzle 0128
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of easy chess puzzle 0128.
Move by black
Move by white
Right moves for the solution to the easy chess puzzle 0128
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
Explanation for the moves
- b5 - Opponent’s pawn threatens your bishop.
- Qxf7# - Your queen from the battery formation captures opponent’s pawn and checkmate. Opponent’s king does not have any free squares as it is blocked by queen. This is how you can mate in 1 move.
- For right move - Your queen move was fantastic. Keep up the good work
- For wrong move - You should have moved your queen to have a checkmate. Try again
Categories of easy chess puzzle 0128
This easy chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Easy chess puzzles
- Mate in 1 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Battery puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Queen puzzles in chess
easy chess puzzle 0128 chart
How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0128
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0128
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Easy Chess puzzle # 0128 - Mate in 1 move pdf and read offline
Download the Easy Chess puzzle # 0128 - Mate in 1 move in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Easy chess puzzle 0128
- Solution to easy chess puzzle 0128
- Categories of easy chess puzzle 0128
- easy chess puzzle 0128 chart
- How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0128
- How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0128
- Play chess for free