Solve this easy chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0126
Difficulty level : Easy
Description : Mate in 1 move
Next Move : White
Player level : Beginner
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/gc50vn1
Easy chess puzzle 0126
Solution to easy chess puzzle 0126
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of easy chess puzzle 0126.
Move by black
this is a mistake by the opponent as the protection to g6 is lost.
Move by white
Right moves for the solution to the easy chess puzzle 0126
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
Explanation for the moves
- h6 - This is a mistake by the opponent as the protection to g6 is lost.
- Bg6# - Your bishop moves to g6 and checkmate. Opponent’s king can’t move as it is blocked by friendly pieces. This is how you can mate in 1 move.
- For right move - You know how to gain from opponent’s mistake. You have a good understanding of the game
- For wrong move - You missed the checkmate. Try moving the bishop
Categories of easy chess puzzle 0126
This easy chess puzzle falls in these categories.
easy chess puzzle 0126 chart
How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0126
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0126
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Easy Chess puzzle # 0126 - Mate in 1 move pdf and read offline
Download the Easy Chess puzzle # 0126 - Mate in 1 move in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Easy chess puzzle 0126
- Solution to easy chess puzzle 0126
- Categories of easy chess puzzle 0126
- easy chess puzzle 0126 chart
- How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0126
- How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0126
- Play chess for free