Solve this easy chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0119
Difficulty level : Easy
Description : Mate in 1 move
Next Move : White
Player level : Beginner
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/g4sdjr1
Easy chess puzzle 0119
Solution to easy chess puzzle 0119
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of easy chess puzzle 0119.
Move by black
Move by white
Right moves for the solution to the easy chess puzzle 0119
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
Explanation for the moves
- Nxg4 - Opponent’s knight captures your hanging rook since it is a gain for them. It is a mistake since the square f7 is un guarded now.
- Nf7# - Your knight moves to f7 and checkmate. This is called double knight mate. This is how you can mate in 1 move.
- For right move - You are wise to not to fell for the loss of the rook. You went ahead and had a double knight mate. It was a good decision
- For wrong move - You could have had a double knight mate by moving the knight. Try again
Categories of easy chess puzzle 0119
This easy chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Easy chess puzzles
- Sacrifice puzzles in chess
- Mate in 1 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Mate pattern puzzles in chess
- Knight puzzles in chess
easy chess puzzle 0119 chart
How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0119
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0119
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Easy Chess puzzle # 0119 - Mate in 1 move pdf and read offline
Download the Easy Chess puzzle # 0119 - Mate in 1 move in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Easy chess puzzle 0119
- Solution to easy chess puzzle 0119
- Categories of easy chess puzzle 0119
- easy chess puzzle 0119 chart
- How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0119
- How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0119
- Play chess for free