Solve this easy chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0106
Difficulty level : Easy
Description : Mate in 2 moves
Next Move : Black
Player level : Beginner
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/gwdj291
Easy chess puzzle 0106
Solution to easy chess puzzle 0106
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of easy chess puzzle 0106.
Move by black
Move by white
Move by black
Right moves for the solution to the easy chess puzzle 0106
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
- Qxh3+, Rg8#
Explanation for the moves
- Qxh3+ - Your queen captures opponent’s bishop and gives check.
- Kg1 - Opponent’s king moves to g1 as this is the only legal move available.
- Rg8# - Your rook moves to g8 and checkmate. Opponent’s king has no free squares to move due to the attack from your queen.. This is how you can mate in 2 moves.
- For right move - Good effort. You won effortlessly.
- For wrong move - You could have moved your queen and rook to mate in 2 moves. Try again
Categories of easy chess puzzle 0106
This easy chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Easy chess puzzles
- Mate in 1 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Rook puzzles in chess
- Queen puzzles in chess
easy chess puzzle 0106 chart
How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0106
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0106
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Easy Chess puzzle # 0106 - Mate in 2 moves pdf and read offline
Download the Easy Chess puzzle # 0106 - Mate in 2 moves in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Easy chess puzzle 0106
- Solution to easy chess puzzle 0106
- Categories of easy chess puzzle 0106
- easy chess puzzle 0106 chart
- How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0106
- How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0106
- Play chess for free