Solve this easy chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0104
Difficulty level : Easy
Description : Gain opponent’s queen in 2 moves
Next Move : White
Player level : Beginner
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/g6yf3q1
Easy chess puzzle 0104
Solution to easy chess puzzle 0104
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of easy chess puzzle 0104.
Move by white
Move by black
Move by white
Right moves for the solution to the easy chess puzzle 0104
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
- Re1, Nxe1
Explanation for the moves
- Re1 - Your rook moves to e1 and pins opponent’s queen to their king.
- Qxe1+ - This is a desparado move since the opponent wants to make a maximum loss to you before losing their queen. They cannot move their queen out of e file since the queen is pinned to their king
- Nxe1 - Your knight captures opponents hanging queen.. This is how you can gain opponent’s queen in 2 moves.
- For right move - Good. You know that pinning is the only condition that will gain the queen. Good decision
- For wrong move - You could have pinned the opponent’s queen to their king to gain it. You missed it. Try again
Categories of easy chess puzzle 0104
This easy chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Easy chess puzzles
- Gain puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Pin puzzles in chess
- Rook puzzles in chess
easy chess puzzle 0104 chart
How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0104
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0104
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Easy Chess puzzle # 0104 - Gain opponent's queen in 2 moves pdf and read offline
Download the Easy Chess puzzle # 0104 - Gain opponent's queen in 2 moves in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Easy chess puzzle 0104
- Solution to easy chess puzzle 0104
- Categories of easy chess puzzle 0104
- easy chess puzzle 0104 chart
- How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0104
- How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0104
- Play chess for free