Solve this easy chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0103
Difficulty level : Easy
Description : Gain opponent’s queen
Next Move : White
Player level : Beginner
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/g77s6r1
Easy chess puzzle 0103
Solution to easy chess puzzle 0103
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of easy chess puzzle 0103.
Move by black
Move by white
Move by black
Move by white
Right moves for the solution to the easy chess puzzle 0103
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
- Rxg3+, Rxf3
Explanation for the moves
- Qf3 - Opponent’s queen moves to f3 and blocks the check threat from your hanging queen.
- Rxg3+ - Your rook captures pawn and gives check to opponent. Your rook now forks opponent’s king and queen
- Kxh2 - Opponent’s king captures your hanging pawn. They can’t capture your rook by the queen as it is pinned to their king.
- Rxf3 - Your rook captures opponents hanging queen since the support to their queen is lost.. This is how you can gain opponent’s queen.
- For right move - You gained the queen after removing support to it through a fork. Keep up the good work
- For wrong move - You underestimated the power of pin and fork. Do not give up.
Categories of easy chess puzzle 0103
This easy chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Easy chess puzzles
- Gain puzzles in chess
- Fork puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Pin puzzles in chess
- Rook puzzles in chess
easy chess puzzle 0103 chart
How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0103
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0103
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Easy Chess puzzle # 0103 - Gain opponent's queen pdf and read offline
Download the Easy Chess puzzle # 0103 - Gain opponent's queen in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Easy chess puzzle 0103
- Solution to easy chess puzzle 0103
- Categories of easy chess puzzle 0103
- easy chess puzzle 0103 chart
- How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0103
- How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0103
- Play chess for free