Solve this easy chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0102
Difficulty level : Easy
Description : Mate in 1 move
Next Move : White
Player level : Beginner
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/gt57zw1
Easy chess puzzle 0102
Solution to easy chess puzzle 0102
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of easy chess puzzle 0102.
Move by white
Right moves for the solution to the easy chess puzzle 0102
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
Explanation for the moves
- e7# - Your pawn moves to e7 and checkmate. Opponent’s king can not move due to the attack from your pawns. This is called David and Goliath mate… This is how you can mate in 1 move.
- For right move - You have successfully had a david and goliath mate. You understood the effectiveness of pawn
- For wrong move - Try little more to understand what a pawn can do. Try again
Categories of easy chess puzzle 0102
This easy chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Easy chess puzzles
- Mate in 1 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Mate pattern puzzles in chess
- Pawn puzzles in chess
easy chess puzzle 0102 chart
How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0102
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0102
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Easy Chess puzzle # 0102 - Mate in 1 move pdf and read offline
Download the Easy Chess puzzle # 0102 - Mate in 1 move in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Easy chess puzzle 0102
- Solution to easy chess puzzle 0102
- Categories of easy chess puzzle 0102
- easy chess puzzle 0102 chart
- How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0102
- How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0102
- Play chess for free