Solve this easy chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0087
Difficulty level : Easy
Description : Mate in 1 move
Next Move : Black
Player level : Beginner
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/g6qs3s1
Easy chess puzzle 0087
Solution to easy chess puzzle 0087
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of easy chess puzzle 0087.
Move by black
Right moves for the solution to the easy chess puzzle 0087
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
Explanation for the moves
- Bg4# - Your bishop moves to g4 and checkmate. Opponent’s king can not move since it is blocked by friendly pieces and the attack from your another bishop. This is called Boden’s mate.. This is how you can mate in 1 move.
- For right move - You have used the bishop successfully to have a Boden’s mate. Good strategy
- For wrong move - You should have moved correctly. The bishop could be used to have a Boden’s mate. Try again
Categories of easy chess puzzle 0087
This easy chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Easy chess puzzles
- Mate in 1 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Mate pattern puzzles in chess
- Bishop puzzles in chess
easy chess puzzle 0087 chart
How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0087
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0087
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Easy Chess puzzle # 0087 - Mate in 1 move pdf and read offline
Download the Easy Chess puzzle # 0087 - Mate in 1 move in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Easy chess puzzle 0087
- Solution to easy chess puzzle 0087
- Categories of easy chess puzzle 0087
- easy chess puzzle 0087 chart
- How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0087
- How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0087
- Play chess for free