Solve this easy chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0057
Difficulty level : Easy
Description : Mate in 1 move
Next Move : Black
Player level : Beginner
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/gyvwbc1
Easy chess puzzle 0057
Solution to easy chess puzzle 0057
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of easy chess puzzle 0057.
Move by black
Right moves for the solution to the easy chess puzzle 0057
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
Explanation for the moves
- Qg4# - Queen moves to g4 and mate. This is called epaulette mate as the nearby squares to the opponent’s king are occupied by their friendly pawns which block king’s movement. King can not move to first rank due to the presence of the rook. This is how you mate in 1 move
- For right move - You have used epaulette mate effectively to mate in 1 move. Keep up the good work
- For wrong move - You could have had a epaulette mate by moving the queen. Try again.
Categories of easy chess puzzle 0057
This easy chess puzzle falls in these categories.
- Easy chess puzzles
- Mate in 1 puzzles in chess
- Endgame puzzles in chess
- Strategy puzzles in chess
- Mate pattern puzzles in chess
How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0057
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0057
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Easy Chess puzzle # 0057 - Mate in 1 move pdf and read offline
Download the Easy Chess puzzle # 0057 - Mate in 1 move in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Easy chess puzzle 0057
- Solution to easy chess puzzle 0057
- Categories of easy chess puzzle 0057
- How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0057
- How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0057
- Play chess for free