Solve this easy chess puzzle and improve your chess games through improvement of your chess strategies and chess tactics.
Puzzle No : 0026
Difficulty level : Easy
Description : Mate in 2 moves
Next Move : White
Player level : Beginner
Short URL for puzzle : https://gbud.in/gvm2861
Easy chess puzzle 0026
Solution to easy chess puzzle 0026
See the interactive solution at the puzzle page
Initial board position
This is the initial board position of easy chess puzzle 0026.
Move by white
Move by black
Move by white
Right moves for the solution to the easy chess puzzle 0026
Based on the objective of the puzzle, you have to make the right moves. Following are the right moves
- Ra8+, Rxe8#
Explanation for the moves
- Ra8+ - Check is given so that the queen will block the check
- Rxe8# - King is blocked by its own pieces. This is called back-rank mate
- Qe8 - Queen is trying to block the check. However, it is not really useful.
- For right move - You are giving your best moves. Keep it up.
- For wrong move - You could have captured the queen and won the game. Try again.
Categories of easy chess puzzle 0026
This easy chess puzzle falls in these categories.
How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0026
To view the solution to this puzzle, follow the steps given below
How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0026
To get help or the possible next moves in the puzzle, , follow the steps given below
- Go to the puzzle page
- Click the help button (exclamation mark as shown below) to get help or suggestion on next possible move
Play chess for free
Play chess for free at https://gbud.in/chs
Simple. You can do several chess related activities.
- solve chess puzzles
- learn about chess
- play chess with computer
- play chess with friend
- create your own chess games
- fen viewer
- fen editor
- fen generator
- pgn viewer
- chess board editor
- view famous chess games.
[pdf] Download Easy Chess puzzle # 0026 - Mate in 2 moves pdf and read offline
Download the Easy Chess puzzle # 0026 - Mate in 2 moves in pdf format and read without internet.
Table of Contents
- Easy chess puzzle 0026
- Solution to easy chess puzzle 0026
- Categories of easy chess puzzle 0026
- How to view the solution to easy chess puzzle 0026
- How to get help for moves in the easy chess puzzle 0026
- Play chess for free